We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, passionate, determined, and enthusiastic Finance Intern. We would love to work with a flexible person who is creative, bold, supportive, and possesses never giving up attitude.
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Basantapur, Kathmandu
Deadline: 25 June 2021
Reports to: Program Officer
- Candidate should be self- motivated, capable of managing work independently, have a good understanding of NGOs and its working strategies.
- Bachelors diploma or +2 in Management
- Nepal based
- Proficient in use of spreadsheets and databases; eager to learn new platforms like Tally and others
- Basic knowledge of Financial terms.
- six months commitment
Understand the GET values and its goals
- Filing and Documentation
- Carry out research and management functions as required
- Research Funding Opportunities
- Operations Management and Administrative support
- Monthly Financial Reporting
Incentives are applied according to the efficiency .
Perk: Opportunities to learn from Accountant Experts Traveling Opportunities
Note: Please email a cover letter (1 page) and CV (2 pages max) in MSWord or PDF format
to email@example.com before 25th of June